Connection method of solar inverter
The front stage is connected to batteries or solar panels, and the back stage is directly connected to the grid. Generally, the input voltage of the inverter is 12V, 24V, 48V, and there are other models with input voltage, and the output voltage is generally 220V. Of course, there are other models that can output different required voltages. Powland mainly provides 24V, 48V inverters and batteries for Europe.
The key parameters of the inverter are: output power, conversion efficiency, and output waveform quality. Just compare these parameters to know the quality of this inverter.
The following points must be paid attention to when selecting and using the inverter:
1) The DC voltage must match;
Each inverter has a nominal voltage, such as 12V, 24V, etc.,
It is required that the selected battery voltage must be consistent with the nominal DC input voltage of the inverter. For example, a 12V inverter must use a 12V battery.
2) The output power of the inverter must be greater than the maximum power of the electrical appliance;
Especially for some equipment that needs a lot of starting energy, such as motors, air conditioners, etc., additional power margin is required.
3) The positive and negative poles must be connected correctly
The DC voltage connected to the inverter is marked with positive and negative poles. Generally, red is the positive pole (+), black is the negative pole (-), and the positive and negative poles are also marked on the battery, red is the positive pole (+), black is the negative pole (-). ), negative to negative (black to black). The diameter of the connecting wire must be thick enough, and the length of the connecting wire should be shortened as much as possible.
4) The charging process and the inverter process cannot be carried out at the same time, so as not to damage the equipment and cause malfunction.
5) The inverter casing should be properly grounded to avoid personal injury caused by electric leakage.